Monday, September 14, 2009

The Romantic Moon

Having a bad day?

Feeling a bit low?

Did SOMEBODY spoil your mood?

Just had your larynx operated on?

Suffering from constipation?

We've got JUST what you need. Dial The Monk's number now and be pleasantly surprised. Call now


*offer valid till the end of this month
**conditions apply: you have to KNOW me to call me.

In case you're wondering what exactly I'm blabbering about, it's my caller tune. Why, oh WHY do service providers take it upon themselves to provide us with a NONSENSICAL service that serves NO purpose WHATSOEVER in a sane person's life? AND THEY CHARGED ME 30 BUCKS FOR THE FREAKING SONG THAT I DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE!!!.....They're lucky this is not america, otherwise I'd have sued their butts to bankruptcy.
Oh well, since I have it why not have fun with and, and let people who KNOW me have fun hearing it, for, IF there is ANY song that describes a person who is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of THE MONK, it is THIS song....Thank you Airtel

PS:-by the way, Mayank means 'Moon' in sanskrit.....so maybe THEY know something about me that I don't

PPS:- this post will self destruct on the 1st of next month as it'll be QUITE meaningless(not that my other posts are meaningful) without the caller tune which I'll be losing PRONTO.....SO CALL NOW

3 comments: